45 years ago, US President Richard Nixon executed the “THE NATIONAL CANCER ACT”-
Billions have been spent since then on Cancer Research in the Multi Trillion dollar Health Industry.
YET, “WE” DID NOT DISCOVER THE “REAL WHY” OF CANCER. “We” could not.
Since: CANCER IS A MANMADE PHENOMENA AND CAN ONLY BE UNDONE BY MANKIND, AND NOT BY RESEARCH OF CANCER, BUT BY RESEARCH OF MANKIND AND HIS ENVIRONMENT…
- In the meantime “We” also Created a CANCER RESEARCH and DONATION INDUSTRY, where if the FUNDS were distributed more evenly on alternative options for treatment, rather than only on traditional treatment methods, we would have been more ahead in understanding how to mitigate Cancering before, during and after.
- In the mean time again “We” also and only became “Experts” in Symptoms Treatments & Management. Clearly not enough to save and prolong lives.
- All the while, the Only Treatment Tool “we” have been using is PROCEDURAL INTERVENTION –e.g., surgery, chemo, radiation; All of which may still be relevant for certain patient cases however with only approx. % 2 success rate, which is next to NIL.
- FOR THE OTHER %98 SCHEDULED TO DIE FORWARD GOING
- AND FOR THE YET UNDIAGNOSED POPULATION, ( one in every 3 woman, and one in every 2 man) the time has passed to admit that the so called:
- “War Against Cancer” has been all but LOST as the World is still facing Obviously Unresolvable Major Challenges in Trying To Kill Cancer,
Cancer Can be Prevented, Invited to Stay or Invited to Leave. But Cancer Can’t Be Killed.
Cancer can only be eradicated at the root cause level -Otherwise it reoccurs, that is it comes back.
We all have a better chance in preventing cancer and if we are inflicted by it to eradicate it by natural medicine when diagnosed early; unless it is an advanced condition where cancer is spreading faster than any method traditional, conventional or natural.