Panaseeda Black Sesame Oil | The Whole Body Health
Black Sesame Oil: An Ancient Powerhouse
A powerful anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-viral agent, Black Sesame Seed Oil has been used in the Ayurvedic tradition for thousands of years. It is known not only for it's astringent qualities, but also as a strong anti-inflammatory and as a mineral and vitamin powerhouse.
Key Benefits Researchers Suggest Regular Consumption Can Help With:
- Unsaturated Fats: (Omega-3’s, Omega-6, and Omega-9) Essential elements of development and growth, neutralize oxygen radicals, plus help to treat and prevent many diseases. Molecules of Black Sesame Seed Oil maintain good Cholesterol (HDL) and lower bad Cholesterol (LDL).
- Vitamin E: Contains 75 percent of the recommended daily allowance in 1 oz. It also contains sesaminol and sesamin, which help increase vitamin E activity within the body. Vitamin E helps reduce the risk of heart disease and may protect the body from cancer.
- Vitamins B1 and B2: Helps sustain energy levels and healthy neurological function.
- Vitamin B3: Aids in maintaining nervous system and digestive health, as well as nourishing the skin.
- Vitamin B5: Essential for growth and development.
- Vitamin B6: Great for supporting the immune system, as well as enhancing oxygen binding of hemoglobin. It plays a role in the biosynthesis of four important neurotransmitters: serotonin, epinephrine, norepinephrine and gamma-aminobutyric acid. There is even anecdotal evidence suggesting Vitamin B6 may be associated with lucid dreaming.
- Vitamin B9: Assists with red blood cell health and repairing, methylating and synthesizing DNA.
- Minerals: Contains calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, selenium and zinc, all of which help support muscular and skeletal development and numerous other body functions.
- Antioxidants: Has the highest antioxidant content among plant oils. Able to penetrate the skin and enter the bloodstream rapidly through the capillaries, it assists with quickly neutralizing oxidative stress.
- Lignans: Phytoestrogens with antioxidant and anti-cancer properties.
- Phytosterols: Aids in reducing levels of blood cholesterol.
Ingredients (certified organic):100% Organic INSTANT PRESS® Black Sesame Seed Oil
Shake well before use. Take 1.5 tsp.
Store at room temperature, not in direct sunlight. Do not refigerate.