Vita Wellness Center
Mozi-Q 30 Tablets
- Bed Bites
- Mozi-Q and Lice!
- Tick Bites: Prevention & Treatment
- Tick Bites: Prevention & Treatment
Tired of stinky, gooey sprays, lotions and potions to try and keep mosquitoes at bay?
Mozi-Q is your answer! For all outdoor enthusiasts and those who would like to be but have reactions to bug bites–you now have a new, easy-to-use oral repellant allows you to fully enjoy the outdoors without being "bugged".
Since no one can guarantee that you will never be bitten by a bug again, Xerion Dispensary has designed this formula to reduce the frequency of bites as well as the reactions that people have to bites. No more itching and big red bumps! No more smelly sprays or stinky coils...what a great ally for camping, golfing, hiking, biking. This could revolutionize the whole outdoor experience! Some of the product's features include:
- It works within 30 minutes of taking it.
- There are no side effects.
- It works on other bugs aside from mosquitoes like ticks and head lice.
- Product can be taken every 2-3 hours starting right before you go outside.
- There are no contraindications.
- Homeopathic medicine is by definition non-toxic.
DID YOU KNOW THAT MOZI-Q CAN HELP PROTECT YOU FROM BED BUGS WHILE YOU'RE AT HOME OR ON THE ROAD?
- Nonetheless, we always need to take precautions against these pesky critters.
- Bedbugs most likely live in crevices of your mattress and box-spring. Not hiding across the room or on the ceiling. Although they can potentially live in the your baseboard.The way to get rid of bed bugs is to ensure the mattress AND the box-spring are in a zipper tight mattress cover.
- Put sticky tape around the feet of your bed posts to ensure that if they are living outside your bed (unlikely), that they can not climb up your bed post.
- Wash your sheets and pillows in the hottest setting and dry on the hottest setting.
- OR, you can use this as an excuse to get a nice pillow top mattress, box-spring, and bed frame. Get a king size and shop carefully as mattresses can get *heavily* marked up. The softer the pillow top, the better. Don't get springy. If you do this, you will still need to put sticky tape around the legs and keep them there for at least a year. This method would be the easiest if you are being psychologically scarred from bed bugs and want mental assurance there's no bugs in your bed. Also new sheets would be in order too. I recommend satin. Even with a serious infestation in your house and bedroom, this will work. Don't let your covers touch the floor though.
THE BEAUTIFUL THING ABOUT MOZI-Q IS THAT ITS NOT LIMITED TO OUTDOOR BUGS, BUT THE ONES THA LIVE INDOORS TOO!
- When you're deep into winter, the risk of lice and lice transfer increases signficantly! Take Mozi-Q at the first sign of lice or if there is risk out an outbreak! Mozi-Q will not only prevent lice but it will heal those bites and discourage those little 'buggers' from feeding off of you and your family!
- What is Mozi-Q? Mozi-Q is a homeopathic formula in the form of a chewable pill. Ingredients: What's in it? Mozi-Q is a homeopathic formula containing five homeopathic remedies: Staphysagria, Ledum palustre, Urtica urens, Cedron, Grindelia
- They are in low C and D potencies, thereby acting at the physical level for their common indication, to reduce the frequency and severity of insect bites.
NONETHELESS, WE ALWAYS NEED TO TAKE PRECAUTIONS AGAINST THESE PESKY CRITTERS.
Ticks are arachnids who live by hematology on the blood of mammals and other animals. If there are ticks in your area, they are one of the many good reasons to use Mozi-Q when you are working or playing outside this spring and summer. Mozi-Q will reduce your vulnerability to ticks, making your treks through the woods safer.If a tick is found, it should be removed mechanically with fine-tipped tweezers, grasping the tick as close to the skin as possible. The site should be disinfected immediately and the tick kept for examination by medical authorities for identification and to determine whether any parts have been left behind.
Mozi-Q is a remedy that reduces the frequency and intensity of bites from blood-sucking insects, including black flies. Be sure to take a dose toward the end of the afternoon, as they are most active in the last 2 or 3 hours of sunlight, and repeat every 2 to 3 hours while exposed.