Micro-pectin fiber with specific binding properties
Cell-active – Loosening – Binding – Eliminating
The nutritional physiological ingredient of PektiCLEAN® consists of 100% natural pectin fiber. This has a particularly high, low molecular weight content of up to 60%. Many other preparations reach a maximum of 8%.
Pectins occur in many plants, fruits and vegetables and are an integral part of our diet. As swellable, water-soluble fibre, they belong to the so-called bioactive substances that are not digested in the small intestine and are well-tolerated by the body. Pectins can act as effective, functional fibers against unwanted burdens of the organism.In plants, pectin can be present in different molecular sizes.
Nature of micro-pectins (according to literature)
- special ability to bind pollutants and toxins
- penetration of the mucous membrane in the bowel wall
- the effect in the serum and in the body cells themselves
- to aid a highly efficient elimination of pollutants and toxins via the liver and kidneys
New standards in “internal cleansing” – gentle and simple
The low-molecular size of micro pectin leads to a larger surface area and thus a larger adaptation area for substances. Much like other low-molecular weight nutrients, very small molecules are able penetrate the intestinal barrier, thus working their effect in the body itself, not just the bowel. Like all dietary fibers, it has a special binding capacity for unwanted substances, also such as pollutants and toxins.
Micro-pectins are a comparatively young class of chelates of biological origin. The negatively charged pectins are able to bind positively charged substances in an extremely strong but also very small complex, which is then easy to excrete from the body via the liver and kidneys.
Binding priorities: As a binding partner, „heavy“ ions with a higher proton or nuclear charge number are preferred. On the other hand, valuable minerals such as potassium, calcium or magnesium are spared. To date, nutritional medicine has barely looked at this property of micro-fibre.
10 sachets (1 g) / 10 g. Sufficient for 10 days.
100% pectin (polygalacturonan), with a low-molecular weight content of 60%
- Adults: 1 time daily 1 sachet (1g)
- Children (depending on body weight): 1 time daily ½ – 1 sachet (0.5 – 1g)
- Take at least 2 to 3 hours after your last meal i.e. in the evening before going to bed and/or in the morning at least 30 minutes before breakfast.
- Take care for increased drinking of good water. The excretion can lead increasingly to thirst and urge to urinate.
- As a curative phase, over 10 to 30 days, possibly also several times a year.
- Supportive application while excretory cures or detox treatments, as required, several times a day.
There are no restrictions or incompatibilities known.
Suitable for vegetarians.
How to prepare
Bring approx. 100 ml water to the boil. Fill a glass and stir in 1 sachet (1g) of PektiClean® (stainless steel spoon) until PektiCLEAN® has totally dissolved. Drink warm and in small sips. Do not consume the powder undissolved or dry.
Use of micro-pectins to support the nutritional situation
- with (regular) excretory cures, in particular in the case of excretory crises
- of smokers, burdened occupational groups, with environmental pollution
- during weight-loss diets
- with amalgam removals
This product is for nutrition and therefore does not affect any Drug Act of any country. A good nutritional status can help the organism prevent or to overcome diseases. All statements describe characteristics and physiological effects, which can be different for consumers, and do not constitute a healing or health promise.
Nutritional supplements, Vegan, Vegetarisch