- Nutrition Facts
- Recommended Intake
- Additional information
Eight essential amino acids – according to the specific Human Amino Acid Pattern
With a NAV of ≥ 99%, MyAMINO® achieves the worldwide highest value in protein nutrition, that means almost all its amino acids can be used for the body´s protein synthesis and thus to build up new cells. MyAMINO® has almost no calories since only 1% glucose can be produced from 1% metabolic waste. People with low carbohydrate intake (e.g. such with elevated blood sugar levels) can therefore greatly reduce their load of glucogenic substances from the protein diet by substituting food proteins with MyAMINO®.
Proteins or their building blocks – the amino acids – are not only a vital component of our food. They are the basic building blocks of our protein metabolism and form the basic building material for our entire organism. They are used to constantly renew the mass of living cells that form muscles, organs, bones, antibodies, enzymes, etc. Already the name protein, derived from the Greek “proteuo” or “protos”, tells us that it takes “the first place” and thus is the “most important” nutrient in the human diet.
MyAMINO® is a revolution in protein nutrition
- MyAMINO® is a pure foodstuf and has a 100 % pure, free crystalline amino acid content.
- MyAMINO® has a bioavailability/digestability of 100 %.
- MyAMINO® provides an optimal ratio of the eight essential amino acids L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Lysine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Methionine and L-Tryptophan for the human dietary pattern.
- MyAMINO® therefore achieves an extraordinarily high protein value of ≥ 99 % Net Amino Acid Value (NAV)
- MyAMINO® consequently forms only 1 % metabolic waste, such as ammonia or urea, as well as only 1 % glucose from protein metabolism.
- MyAMINO® is almost completely calorie free (just 0.4 kcal in 10 tablets). It introduces the same amount of actually anabolic utilisable amino acids to the body as 350 g meat, ish or poultry.
- MyAMINO® is completely reabsorbed in the small intestine within 23 minutes. It is already split and does not require any cleaving enzymes (peptidases). The transition period of usual nutritional proteins into the body takes 5 to 13 times longer.
- MyAMINO® does not contain any allergens, since its amino acids are obtained by fermentation.
120 tablets / 120 g. Suicient for 24–12 days, depending on the intake
100 % free and crystalline amino acids of ultrapure pharmaceutical grade, namely L-Leucine (19.6 %), L-Valine (16.6 %), L-Isoleucine (14.8 %), L-Lysine (14.3 %), L-Phenylalanine (12.9 %), L-Threonine (11.1 %), L-Methionine (7.0 %), L-Tryptophan (3.7 %).
MyAMINO® is free from any additives or doping substances. MyAMINO® is not a drug but a super food, whose amino acids are obtained by fermentation and hydrolysis from GMO-free vegetable origin and do not carry allergens.
per 10 pellets (Daily recommendation)
NRV/RDA % of the recommended daily amount
Take 5 MyAMINO® tablets 1–2 times a day with suicient luids, best before the meals. Higher requirements for sport or dietary nutrition programs in accordance with your nutrition consultant, trainer, health practitioner or doctor.
There are no restrictions or incompatibilities known.
Suitable for vegans.
Use of MyAMINO®
- Enhancement and supplementation of the daily diet
- Mental burdens and stress
- Sport or other physical exertion
- Vegetarian or vegan lifestyles
- Diets, particularly ketogenic and hyperketogenic diets, weight loss programs to avoid the yo-yo efect, detox schemes
- Diabetic nutrition
- Intolerance or reduced intake and utilization of dietary protein
- Protein nutrition of people who are in a special physiological condition, such as the elderly, pregnant women and nursing mothers, growing children, people in regeneration
- Clinical nutrition for people sufering from protein deficiency, disfunctions of kidney and liver, stomach and bowel, people with gout, rheumatism or arthrosis or inflammatory processes, epilepsy, oncological nutrition, especially preventing tumor cachexia, in accordance with the appropriate doctor or medical practitioner
- Preservation and strengthening of muscles and lean tissues
This product is for nutrition and therefore does not affect any Drug Act of any country. A good nutritional status can help the organism prevent or to overcome diseases. All statements describe characteristics and physiological effects, which can be different for consumers, and do not constitute a healing or health promise.
|Dimensions||6.1 × 6.1 × 11 cm|
|Label||Nutritional supplements, Vegan, Vegetarisch|
|Ingredients||Essential amino acids|
|EAN||42 6014324 181 4|
|Category||Protein formula / amino acids|
|Goods tarif number||21069092|