Bravo Probiotic Kit For Milk
- Untitled section
- Nutritional Information
Bravo Kit For Milk is a product containing bovine colostrum.
Bravo Kit For Milk is a dietary supplement with bovine colostrum and probiotics for the home-made preparation of a yogurt/kefir-like fermented drink.
DESCRIPTION OF THE KIT
This product is a DIY Kit. The DIY kit is very easy and user-friendly. If however, you prefer to have this product ready-to-use, under the form of capsules, you can jump to Freeze Dried Bravo Capsules
Bravo Kit For Milk is a unique combination of fermenting microorganisms, probiotic strains, and prebiotics according to an original proprietary formula developed by and manufactured for our Swiss company Silver Spring Sagl.
Bravo Kit For Milk is entirely made in Europe and in USA and it exclusively contains ingredients from certified sources. All the fermenting microorganisms, the probiotic strains, and the prebiotics in this product are safe for human use. All the ingredients are manufactured for our Swiss company by certified European and US facilities that guarantee the highest quality and safety.
The unique formulation of Bravo Kit For Milk derives from the scientific research that demonstrates how fermented food/dietary products are beneficial for human nutrition.
Bravo Kit For Milk is unique for the presence of fermenting strains, specific probiotics (including Bifidobacteria) as well as bovine colostrum with known properties that make the product a stand-alone game changer. Thanks to the proprietary, custom-made formula, Bravo Kit For Milk, yields a delicious yogurt/kefir-like probiotic drink that finds no competitors among the many fermented products commercially available on the market.
Bravo Kit For Milk contains the powders that are necessary to prepare, in your own kitchen, the final liquid fermented product that is ready to drink. The kit has been designed to be very user-friendly; it simply requires that you mix the powders included in the kit with the animal milk of your choice.
The philosophy behind our formulation allows a huge number of customizations in your kitchen, compared to most of the probiotic drinks available on the market. You can therefore prepare your own drink in accordance with your individual taste, needs and habits.
INGREDIENTS FOR LARGE KIT (AT LEAST 3 MONTH SUPPLY)
Each Bravo Kit for Milk (Large) contains powders to prepare 13 liters of product. Each kit contains:
– 13 Sachets of Culture Starter (blend of active cultures – cultured kefir grains with Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium longum)
– 13 Sachets of Probiotic Complex (blend of maltodextrin and microbial cultures: Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactococcus lactis, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium bifidum)
– 13 Sachets of Bovine Colostrum
Bravo Kit For Milk is also available in a small version containing the powders for the preparation of 4 liters of fermented product.
INGREDIENTS FOR SMALL KIT (AT LEAST 1 MONTH SUPPLY)
Each Bravo Kit for Milk (Small ) contains powders to prepare 4 liters of product. Each kit contains:
– 4 Sachets of Culture Starter (blend of active cultures – cultured kefir grains with Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium longum)
– 4 Sachets of Probiotic Complex (blend of maltodextrin and microbial cultures: Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactococcus lactis, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium bifidum)
– 4 Sachets of Bovine Colostrum
Bravo Kit For Milk is also available in a large version containing the powders for the preparation of 13 liters of fermented product.
INSTRUCTION FOR THE PREPARATION OF 1 LITER (1 QUART) OF FERMENTED DRINK
Bravo Kit for Milk is very easy to prepare: it only requires animal MILK.
Nothing else to buy: neither yogurt maker nor other special kitchen tools.
The preparation of BRAVO is very simple and it takes only few minutes of work then, 24 hours later, you will have your product ready to drink. Simply mixing the powders (included in the kit) with one liter (or 1 quart) of animal milk of your choice you will have, 24 hours later, your product ready to drink, enough for 10 days.
It is preferable to use whole bovine milk.
In case of whole bovine pasteurized milk and bovine raw milk you need to boil it as described below (point 1). A slight milk protein denaturation induced by the heat is necessary to obtain a proper fermented product.
In case of whole bovine Ultra Pasteurized (UHT) milk you don’t need to boil it. Just warm it up and add the powders as described below (skip point 1).
Do not use rice, soy, almond “milk”, or lactose-free milk. To ferment vegetable milk (or any other type of liquid) our Non Dairy Bravo Kit is highly recommended.
Goat’s milk can be used if the same guidelines described for bovine milk are followed. In line of principle, any animal milk (like sheep’s milk and camel’s milk) may be used.
Please note that changing the source and the kind of the milk the thickness and the taste of the final product can vary.
1. Boil 1 liter of milk, stirring well continuously to keep from sticking to bottom of pot until it boils. Milk boils when it blows up to the rim of the pot. Remove the pot from heat immediately. Do not over boiling the milk. See the related video available at the bottom of this page. Skip this step in case of Ultra-Pasteurized (UHT) milk.
2. Cool the milk to room temperature (68-86°F) without stirring it (simply leave it at room temperature for a while). Remove the thick layer off top and discard it. When the milk is warm transfer it into the glass bowl.
3. Gently add 1 sachet Probiotic Complex Supplement, 1 sachet Culture Starter, and 1 sachet Bovine Colostrum and stir thoroughly with a tablespoon until all the clumps have been dissolved. A simple way to dissolve clumps is to add the powders to a small amount of milk, mix very well, and only when all the clumps have been dissolved, add this small amount at the rest of the milk.
4. Loosely cover the bowl with aluminum foil or kitchen paper so that air can pass over the fermenting milk while it is covered.
5. Set the bowl aside in a draft-free spot where it will not be disturbed. Do not mix or move it. BRAVO will ferment in 24-48 hours depending on the room temperature. You can check, 24 hours later from the beginning, if the thickness of BRAVO is correct; if you are not sure about its thickness, you can remove a little part of the surface (near the rim) by a tablespoon. If BRAVO is not thick as expected, wait up to 24 additional hours until it is thick enough (it can stay at room temperature for maximum 48 hours). You can check from time to time but without stirring it; the process of stirring will stop the fermentation process. Bravo is fermented when it reaches a yogurt-like texture.
6. Once BRAVO has reached the appropriate thickness, mix it well using a tablespoon. If many clumps are present, strain it using a strainer.
7. Split the BRAVO into single serving sizes using glass jars with lid.
8. Store BRAVO into the refrigerator.
Note: The three components of the kit (Probiotic Complex Supplement, Culture Starter, and Bovine Colostrum Supplement) should not be used separately; they are not intended to be used directly.
FOR HYGIENE OF THE TOOLS
Utensils necessary for the preparation of your BRAVO can be washed in a regular dishwasher.
100 ml (3.3 oz) of liquid fermented product made using bovine milk contains about 80 Kcal. The amount of calories, fats, carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins and other nutrients depends on the type of milk used to prepare the product.
Storage of Bravo Kit For Milk (containing the powders).
Store the Bravo Kit (that is the silver bag with its three powder components) in the refrigerator, in their original packaging, at a temperature between +2 and +4 °C (35-39 °F), and away from humidity. The Bravo Kit with the powders can be stored also at room temperature (no more than 25°C) until the date written on the labels/bags of each component.
Storage of the liquid fermented drink.
Store the fermented drink in closed individual glass containers in the refrigerator, at a temperature between +2 and +4 °C (35-39 °F). The fermented drink can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
BRAVO fermented and ready to drink has an expiration of about 10 days, if properly stored into the refrigerator.
BRAVO may not be frozen since it contains live microorganisms.
Use 3.3 oz (100 ml) as serving size, daily. Shake/mix well before consuming. Flavor, if desired, with high-grade honey or fruit.
Do not consume past the expiration date.
Do not exceed the suggested serving size. Keep the product out of reach of children. Not intended for use by those with serious medical conditions, pregnant or lactating women. Always consult a Physician before adding supplements to your diet.
Bravo Kit for Milk DOES NOT contain: artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, sugar, gluten, soy, wheat, egg, rice, starch, hormones, antibiotics.
BRAVO is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.