A unique combination of natural detoxifiers, immunostimulators and powerful antioxidants, Body Detox is a complete solution for removing toxins, boosting the immune system, and restoring your optimal health.
After witnessing first-hand the health-destroying effects of heavy-metal accumulation and toxic load in his patients, Dr. Minkoff set out to create a solution that did not require IV needles and expensive pharmaceutical chelation treatments. A solution that would facilitate the body’s own natural detox processes and restore optimal health safely for everyone.
The result is Body Detox, a 21st century solution to our modern crisis of pollution and toxicity, with a revolutionary combination of advanced biotechnology, homeopathic, and natural medicine:
- Advanced glycoprotein nanoparticles with more chelating power than EDTA, the standard treatment for heavy metal detoxification* 
- Helps rejuvenate and regulate your intestinal tract, your primary elimination pathway and barometer of health.* [2-3]
- Powerful antioxidants to help neutralize damaging free-radicals
- Safely shunts toxins through your liver and to the intestines, saving your kidneys from the damage and overwork common in many detox programs*
- Boosted with glutathione, your body’s primary detox compound so you don’t burn your own precious reserves of this critical agent* 
- Homeopathically formulated against many of the most prevalent environmental toxins*
Body Detox is a tasteless, odorless oral spray that is easy to use. This unique delivery mechanism also makes it easy to adjust to your own needs, whether engaging in a deep detox regimen or simple daily use as a prophylactic – stopping the toxins before they ever have a chance to build up in the first place.
Why Body Detox?
Your body is under assault every day from over 100,000 toxic chemicals, by conservative estimates. This stress takes its toll on your health, manifesting as low energy, fatigue, brain fog, hormone imbalances, leaky gut, and dozens of other symptoms and conditions. Over time, this exposure and accumulation can lead to chronic disease and even cancer.
By supporting your body in removing the toxins, you free yourself from a biological burden you didn’t even know you were carrying. You empower yourself with clearer thinking, more efficient metabolism, and more vital energy.
Body Detox is best taken just before bed on an empty stomach, followed by 6-8 ounces of purified water.
It is recommended to start with 1-2 sprays and gradually increase the dose by 1-2 sprays each week until you get to 8 sprays. We suggest a maximum of 6 sprays for a child under age five, 4 sprays for a child under age four, and 2 sprays for a child under age two. A person who is highly sensitive may find it helpful to begin with one drop from a small eye-dropper (3-4 drops is equal of one spray)
This gradual approach allows your body to adjust naturally and minimizes potential side effects like headache and fatigue that can sometimes result.
- Drink at least ½ once of water per pound of bodyweight per day to facilitate elimination. Drink more if body temperature is higher than normal.
- Have at least one, preferably two bowel movements per day. You can use magnesium citrate (try Perfect CALM) as needed to help facilitate this. Alternatively, you can try Body Health Intestinal Cleanse to have a smooth natural movement.
- Sauna is very helpful and is recommended daily for at least 10 minutes and up to as much as is tolerable. Sweating in a sauna is excellent for the removal of toxins.
- Eat only organic fruits, vegetables, and meats. This will minimize your exposure to pesticides and herbicides that may interfere with your detox process.
- Avoid other artificial sweeteners, chemicals, preservatives, coloring agents, etc. as much as possible.
- Take a multivitamin with extra antioxidants to help support your health during detox. We recommend our Complete Multi + Daily Liver Support.
Oligopolysaccharides - These are saccharides that can bind to pathogens and prevent them from attaching to or entering the body’s intestinal mucus membranes.
Glycoproteins - are proteins that contain oligosaccharide chains (glycans) covalently attached to their polypeptide.
Phospholipids - are fat derivatives in which one fatty acid has been replaced by a phosphate group and one of several nitrogen-containing molecules. Phospholipids are a class of lipids and a major component of all biological membranes along with glyclipids, cholesterol and proteins.
Colloidal sea minerals - are the natural minerals found in pure ocean water. Colloidal means they are attached to proteins so they can be absorbed better.
Microcluster structured water - Water molecules have a natural attraction for each other which binds them to each other. These attractions make up clusters of water molecules that are hundreds in number. This attraction gives water its density or surface tension. The water used in Body Detox has only 5-6 molecule-sized clusters. This allows it to be very f luid and enter cell membranes very quickly.
Microactivated enzymes, microactivated mercury-free chlorella – microactivated means that it has been grown with beneficial bacteria and is in a form that living organisms can easily absorb and utilize. This makes them more active than if they were just free chlorella or enzymes.
Lipoic acid - is an essential co-factor for many enzyme complexes and is a strong antioxidant. The molecule consists of a carboxylic acid and a cyclic disulfide. Its sulfide chains can bind to heavy metals and carry them out of cells.
Glutathione (GSH) - is a tripedtide. Glutathione is an important intracellular antioxident that protects cells from toxin-generating free radicals.
Vitamin C - is an essential nutrient. It is an important antioxidant and precursor for vascular and basement membrane integrity. It is widely known as the vitamin whose deficiency causes scurvy in humans.
Hyaluronic acid - is a non-sulfated glycosaminoglycan distributed widely throughout connective epithelial and neural tissues. It contributes significantly to cell proliferation and migration. The average 70-kg man has roughly 15 grams of hyaluronan in his body, one-third of which is turned over (degraded and
synthesised) every day.
Fulvic acid - assists in nutrient absorption. It readily penetrates plant and animal tissue, significantly enhancing the absorption of vitamins, minerals and herbs.
Ferulic acid - is an organic compound that is an abundant phenolic phytochemical found in plant cell walls. It has antioxidant and detoxification properties.
Protease inhibitors - are a class of compounds used to treat or prevent infection by viruses, including HIV and Hepatitis C.